Sunday, May 15, 2011

Making Cookies!!

When my husband asked for some cookies, Alyssa and I got to work making cookies. These are the yummiest chocolate chip cookies I have ever made and this recipe makes TONS - I think we got about 13 dozen out of it. We made many bags of cookies and gave them to friends.


The recipe:

1lb of butter

1/2 cup white sugar

2 C brown sugar

2 Tbsp Vanilla


Beat 10 mins. Add 3 eggs. Beat another 3 minutes and add the following:


6 C flour

1 1/2 tsp salt

1 1/2 tsp baking soda


Beat together for 5 minutes. Add chocolate chips (we added a bag of white chocolate chips and a bag of milk chocolate chips) but you could also add toffee chips, peanut butter chips, nuts or whatever you want. Bake at 350 for 7-9 minutes.


These were seriously the yummiest cookies ever. I'm so glad we got to share them with friends. I would have been too tempted to eat them all!!!!


Cost: I don't know - I had all the ingredients at home

Stars: 5/5

What to do differently: Um, I wish I could have involved Alyssa more in the making. She put in the things she could but she couldn't do much else. Her favorite part was eating them though, which she was VERY happy about.



No comments:

Post a Comment