Sunday, May 15, 2011

Just regular ol' painting!!

It seems that my little girl is just an artist. She loves to paint so when there is nothing to do and the weather outside is miserable, we pull out the paints. I found this idea online, I can't remember where - sorry, but they put the paints in an egg carton and I thought that was a great idea. Alyssa loved mixing the paints and coming up with different blends of colors.
Painting is another staple of ours. We love to paint. We have to go and get more paints because Alyssa uses them up quickly!!



Cost: A couple dollars for the paints, papers and newspapers (sometimes the only reason I am grateful for the newspaper is because it works as a great cover for the table)

Stars: Always will be 5/5

What to do differently: Nothing, We might try potato stamping next time though.


No comments:

Post a Comment